1130 E Landry St, Opelousas, LA 70570, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Lowe's Opelousas has sunk to a new low. They are now on the same level as WalMart when it relates to customer service.

There is on most occasions only one cashier in Lawn and Garden to deal with the busy spring volume. Today I waited 15 minutes to check out and then waited another 30 minutes for someone to come out and load a pallet of mulch into my trailer.

After 30 minutes I went get my refund where I found all the employees talking together. I will take my business to the local vendors that are pro customer service instead of the big box that is only concerned with profits, stock prices and their bonuses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Pros: Quality of the items sold.

Lowes Cons: Lack of any customer service, Length of time to check out in lawn and garden, Assistance in loading bulky items.

Comments

Big box stores aren't known for service. How do you expect them to keep prices low?

The best way to keep your expenses low is to cut payroll.

Sure, you will pay a little more at a locally owned store but you will get the service you want and save time to boot. Most people value their time and the time you save will be with the little extra you pay a local store that has the staff to help you.