2.7

I've been coming to Lows for years.Every time I go there I see three to four employees standing around shooting the *** when I'm standing right In front of them trying to buy something.

Yesterday It was my third trip trying to buy a lawn mower. Finally someone ask me can I get you some one to help you I said please thank you. The next thing I see is he stops and starts talking to another employee!!!I waited 5mins and he was till laughing and talking to his buddy and I left.You are not to big to fail!!!

Two years ago me and the wife where buying paint and in the middle of the sell before she started mixing it she walked away and started talking to someone we left.What do I have to do to get services when I want to spend money at your store?????

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes customer care at Lowes was your staff sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments