4252 Royal Pine Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
1.8
Ease of Use

We care/No care,

I cannot tell you how disappointed we are with the flooring dept and the management at the facility above. We were supposed to have flooring estimate over a week ago.

We have been to the store 4 times and 6 calls.

1. We started with David in the flooring dept. The measurements were scheduled. The measurements came out and said we would have last Monday.

Monday came and went I went to the store after a call never got answered at the store. When I went to the store they could not find David. After waiting for 45 minutes at the store I was told they were having trouble finding David.

3. Monday evening my husband called and David said he would get us the estimate by Tuesday

Tuesday came and went with no info

5. Called Wednesday again no answer. We went to the store, David said that he need to get it rebid since the flooring was two different sizes. I explained that the person measuring as well as David knew the size differences and did not understand why it needed to take so long on differences.

I was assured we would get the proposal by end of day on Wednesday.

6. Thursday came no proposal. My husband and I went to the store. No David and here again we waited.

The manager Jake, whom I meet on Tuesday assured us that he would provide a 20% discount on the whole project and get this scheduled first thing on Friday morning. Not to pay until he had the 20% inputted correctly.

7. It’s Friday at 1:30pm. Again, no word on scheduling.

I call the store took 4 times to get through to flooring. I was told that Jacob was not working this morning???? Finally got ahold of David in Flooring. He said he had no idea how to input for the 20% that had a note from Jacob.

Stated he had no answer on how to resolve.

8. David stated that the manager above Jacob, Brandon was on inventory all week and was of no help. David basically said there was nothing he could do for us.

9. Called the corporate customer service line.

They called David . in Flooring at this store. All he could do was say they are still working on it. That Michael the store manager is in review.

So now it’s been over a week and a half.

We have stated this was a priority job as we need to have done before we moved in.

I have wasted many, many hours trying to get this solved. Surely this is not the way Lowe’s wants their standard of customer service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments