I have done a lotg of business with Lowes and I've been pleased until today. When I was told that they have stop the Vetrians discount.

All my business will go to Home Depot. I was told that they still do discounts for disabled vetrians. Glad I am not disabled or I would not have a need to purchase building and gardeing material.

I would think that Lowes would be more receptive to the Vetrians who have give their service to our great country. I am sadden to see this come from such a good company or what I thought was a good company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2012.

Comments

I have never had a problem getting a 10% discount with my card the only time that Lowes did not give me a discount was on a already reduce item. They have always honored the military and my service.

Better luck next time. USMC

The 10% off is good year round to active members of the military and their imediate families. For Memorial weekend and 4th of July weekend it then is allowed for retired,disabled,and honorably discharged vets with either a dd214 or vet card.

That is the policy. On a side note however it must be a store by store deal as my store will give it all year long as long as you have the ID. The store you shopped at must be run by a real by the book *** who never put his life on the line for the rest of us to be free.

By the way THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND FOR MY FREEDOM!

I wish I was in that store someones *** would be on the floor for this stunt towards a person of honor! THANK A VET!!!!