1.7

In the garden center looking for an empty hanging basket. Very few associates and not a single person greeted me.

I went to the flooring department.

The two associated were too busy talking to the Home Decor associate. Even though the store manager (Scott) walked right passed me in the aisle and didn't bother to look me in the eye.

I spent about 9 years (13 yrs total) working in this store (288) after I transfered from Fort Wayne.

I don't know what is happening with Lowes but, it is headed in the WRONG direction.

User's recommendation: No way. I'm going toMenards.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Location convenience.

Lowes Cons: Customer service.

Location: 8002 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46250

Comments

#2011094

What type of greeting would like? Greeting oh most high who fertilizes the world with their dung?

Listen you whiny jelly, you want great service, you have to PAY for it.

Stop being cheap and shop local hardware stores. Assuming your thing for cheap prices hasn't run them out of business.

#2010395

Do you really think you are going to get better help there? When I worked for Menards you were required to at least say Hi to everyone you encountered.

You are luck if you even get the cashier to say high, no one on the sales floor does anymore.

Stores can't get rid of the bad help at this time as they can't find help willing to work for minimum wage wile the government is handing our an extra $300 a week in unemployment. Why work when you can get paid for doing nothing?

#2010024

Stop acting like a thirteen yo girl

Lowes Reviews