Calgary, Alberta

I placed an order with Lowes on Dec 23, 2013 for 48 light bulbs. They were to have been delivered to my elderly parents because I did not want them to have to drive on icy roads to go to your store. The following week my parents received a delivery of 16 lightbulbs, not the 48 I paid for. On Dec. 31, customer service promised to deliver the items I'd ordered within 2-3 days.

It is now JANUARY 21, 2014, almost a month after my order and despite several more phone calls my parents have not received the light bulbs.

I'm appalled the Lowes can not complete a simple order like this, even after numerous emails and phone calls.They certainly wasted no time charging my credit card for the items I never received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #809735

Honestly how lazy are you that you were not able to go out and buy 48 lightbulbs for your parents.Any normal individual would have.Was it not possible to think that in all honesty.Is it that hard while you are at the store to buy light bulbs.Why 48 how many light bulbs do your parents need?.You expect way to much out of life without even giving a thought o the people who make sureyou have that kind of life.

Dallas, Texas, United States #809515