State: North Carolina Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (6 of 335 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes - Pissed off. In Burlington NC

This was our 2nd full set of appliances from lowes. When they were delivered the 2 *** tore our new kitchen floor in 5 different places. After the first tear i showed it to them and asked them if they had a runner. They said yes but never put it down on the floor to cover it and tore our floor in 4 more huge places. The floor was less then a year old in our new house and they both acted not worried or didnt even say they were sorry. Since then we filed a claim and can not get anyone to call us back. Its going on 3 weeks now. And not even a call back. Now we have to replace the floor again which is going to cost 1600. 00 .

call their customer care.

Damaged or defective

Lowes in Mooresville, North Carolina - Lowe's Order and Delivery

1st,placed order on line for an item that was on sale.Next got email saying I would get a call in 24 hours to schedule delivery.Three days later NO call!When called customer service, said it was a special order (which I wasn't told, and that it would be 2wks to receive.Wasn't told that either.)Customer Service stated it was shown when the order was placed when it would come(and it wasn't) and it was on the email(which it wasn't) Called 3days in a row to get assistance to get hung up on.Then finally delivery day.Got call 15m out called them I was on my way.Got to home and they were GONE! Left a note and said they were at my home at 4:30 which was a LIE they called me at 4:55 stating they would be at my home in 15 mins. I was in the window of their 15mins. After all it took to get my Refrigerator delivered only to NOT have it and NOT have a Refrigerator at all! Thank you LOWES for this horrible experience and I will NEVER shop with you again!
#1320674

so maybe they had 15 other people waiting for refrigerators. How long were they supposed to wait for theirs if the delivery people had to wait for you?

Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lowes in Granite Falls, North Carolina - Worst place

Bought a stove from here when they were having a sale. They told me it was out of stock and would need to order. Fianlly 2 weeks later they get the truck in. We tell them to be here at 6pm sharpe on a thursday night. It is now 6:45 and finally get a call they are 20 minutes away. Not to mention i started calling Wednesday night to make sure they were coming, called 10 times and never got a call back. Called the customer service lady, and i repeated my number to her 4 times and she still go it wrong! Cant cook dinner because our stove doesnt work (thats why we bought a new one). This is ridiculous.
#1219268

They give out, and work with, delivery windows. They probably told you 4-8 or something similar.

No reason

Lowes Delivery Service Review from Marion, North Carolina

2.8
Kingwood, TX Lowes. Washing machine scheduled for next day delivery between 5:30. -6:30 pm. I called xpo their delivery service who could not reach the driver. Calked the store and Tim delivery manager said running behind because a refrig they delivered did not work.!! So I was told they were on delivery 10 and I was 13. This was at 4:50 pm. Delivery company xpo was supposed to call to tell me running behind and did not. Called Lowes again spoje to assistant manager after xpo told me delivery between 6-9 pm!! I figure even a 2 hr delay should put them here by 7:30 pm. The assistant manager said that xpo is not supposed to scedule after 8 pm! He is supposed to call Raoul the supervisor at xpo. Waiting for a call back. Told him if they show up at 9 pm i will refuse delivery. 3-1/2 hours setback because if delay delivering tge frig that did not work is ***!!

Why were you calling at 4:50 when your delivery window was 5:30-6:30?

And two hours later would be 7:30-8:30.

If the washer they delivered to you didn't work would you want them to leave it?

Take it back? Or go back and get you one that did? I imagine that's also what the person getting the fridge wanted too, and a fridge is a much bigger priority than a washing machine.

Please take your business elsewhere. We'd rather not have customers like you.

Try running a delivery truck or service. You tune would quickly change.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Xpo delivery service no call no shows twice
Order processing issue

Lowes in Carthage, North Carolina - Failed to deliver ANYTHING

I live in small rural county in SC and ordered from the Lowes in Bluffton SC... They are FOUL. This woman named Julie fouled up EVERYTHING. I only have HALF of my order. This Lowes customer service is disgusting and the delivery men made rude comments about how they had to DRIVE to get to my house. WTF are you in BUSINESS for, to DRIVE lazy A. Disgusting. Discriminatory. Lying. Thieving. Again, Disgusting! They need to relocate to Hilton Head Island because they do not serve the low country past that bridge. They only want to service the rich and those that are on Yachts
Loss

Lowes in Hendersonville, North Carolina - Lousy warranty service

on sept 15th.i called lowes warranty service to have my lawn mower picked up for repair of the gas pedal.I was told there were 3 repair shops in my vicinity and they called the 1st one who said it would be 3 weeks before they could get it.the 2nd shop said they wouldn't travel to my house because it was 3 hrs away.thats totally untrue and the 3rd said he could pick it up and fix in 3 to 5 days.i said lets go with shelby outdoor power equipment and after many calls and complaining he finally showed up 10 days later.he complained about the lack of gas for his truck and i informed him all you have to do is call and explain why your not coming as promised.he said he would have it back in 5 days and a week at the most.after the week ended we called and was told he had to order a new gas pedal which he just received and would deliver the fixed lawn mower in 3 or 4 days after 5 days i called lowes warranty service and asked for their help since he is contracted by lowes to fox their lawnmowers but all they did was call him and he said 1 or 2 days he would be bringing it back.today i get a message left on phone from lowes saying they followed up a call to shelby and was told still working on it and next week is new delivery date.i certainly don't believe the end is near.to sum it up it has taken 1month so far to fix a gas pedal i'd hate to have a major repair done by shelby outdoor power.

:cry :cry :cry don't the general public understand the warranty is from the manufactor NOT LOWES .SAME FOR ANYOTHER RETAILER.WHY DON'T YOU *** AT THEM??? :?

:? :?

#41960

if only you really knew what it was like. i agree with retailer4life.

you should have called in sooner.

Thanks Wally .I guess retailer4life doesn't think we can see through the smoke and mirrors

Hey retailer4life, your explanation is just more *** spewing of what's causing lowes to be going down the tubes.

This truly IS NOT Lowe's fault here. Yes, we "contract" out repair facilities to do our warranty work, as do all major retailers, including Sears, Home Depot, etc.

and But ALL of these guys, in most cases, are "independents" meaning they do not work exclusively for one retailer or another. And yes, I've scratched my head a time or two dealing with guys like this myself.

Unfortunately, the number of repair shops in any area is indeed limited, we cannot pull reapir shops out of a hat like rabbits, and not knowing the complete situation, maybe there was an unusual situation with your equipment or perhaps the part from the manufacturer was on back order from another vendor? A lot of things could be @ play here, we do not know.

View more comments (4)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111