State: North Carolina Product: Lowes Shipping Service Clear all filters (3 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Masonboro, North Carolina - I need my windows

I ordered windows 8 weeks ago I have been lied to numerous times and just want my Pella windows. Pella has been terrible too!! I need help and need my windows

Drive on up to Pella Iowa and build them if you think you can do better. The summer months get very busy for window manufacturers.

People living in the northern part of the country aren't exactly excited about replacing windows in the winter with the snow blowing so they are limited to the warmer months of the year unlike people in the south. This taxes production capacities of window manufacturing plants and they unfortunately get behind.

Orders are filled in the order they came in. Living where you do, you would have been better off ordering windows during a slower time of the year for window manufacturers.

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • bad service
2.0
We ordered a LG door in door refrigerator on May 24 2019 from the Smithfield NC location. We were told it was not in the warehouse and would take 5 weeks to come in. The refrigerator was delivered on June 30. The problem is it is the wrong refrigerator. I told the...

Have you called their customer care? they might be able to help you see where the error happened and get you a answer

Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Wrong refrigerator
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Kannapolis, North Carolina - Horrible

2.5
To start off I have to say that Lowes has the absolute worst customer service that I have ever experienced! I bought a dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave on July 22nd (Thursday) was told the delivery date of the following Tuesday so I took off work to be there for them to deliver they never showed up never called or nothing. So called the delivery number to sit on hold for and hour for them to tell me they have to reschedule because they didn't have my stove in the warehouse so they rescheduled for that Wednesday, then got an automated call that night after talking with them saying it was rescheduled again. This has happened 6 or 7 times two of them me missing a days work! For two weeks I called the delivery hub, had to sit on hold EACH time for 30 mins to an hour, then got transferred to managers that would give me the run around and say they would call me back and never did! This matter got escalated to corporate as an emergency and everyday was told within 24 hrs I would be called back by Corporate, for them to never call! Then finally Ashley(Manager over delivery hub) left a voicemail saying they have all of my items and it would be delivered on Thursday again took off work to be there and they bring everything but the stove. But they send me an email saying all items were delivered so Once again called and sit on the phone for another hour for Joe to tell me that the warehouse didn't put the item on the truck so rescheduled for Saturday at 8 am. They never showed up, never called nothing. So call back that day sit on hold once again for over an hour to be told they never put the delivery in the system all the way and that he would find out what was going on and call me back and,once again esculated it to Corp to be contacted. I waited 2 days he never called and neither did Corp! So this past Sunday I go into the store and Dan the associate that helped me the day I bought the items called them to find out what was going on and I had to stand there for your and half for them to tell them they don't have my stove, that they would have to order it and it would be another WEEK before my stove would be in the warehouse. So Dan(sales associate) goes above and beyond and starts calling stores to find out that a store less than 20 miles has one. So he calls them ask them to hold it and calls a manager over to help get me my stove. So then Jeff and Eli(Store Managers) come over and schedule my stove to be delivered on Tuesday(today) so again I leave work early they never showed up never called!! Call the store talk to Eli and he said it didn't get put on the truck and so I would have to wait yet another day and *** early again for them to probably not show up once again. I ask where the responsibility falls on all of these Employees from Managers at the store, to delivery drivers to delivery managers all the way up to Corporate and no one can answer me to who this falls on all I get is excuses and lies and these people still have a job!! To me Corp is supposed to be the one that you go to when you can't get things done the way they are supposed to, but its sad when you can't even rely on Corp to even return a phone call!!! That's ok cause if my stove isn't here at 10 in the morning Channel 9 news will be called!! I will never buy another thing from Lowes! I would rather pay a thousand dollars more and go to Home Depot or Best buy!!!! LOWES SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE..
bluvnit_82

After many no shows and many many calls they delivered my appliances and gave me a discount for all the trouble. Wouldn't order anything else from them that has to be delivered. I learned my lesson.

Do you REALLY think Home Depot is any better? If you do you need to read the Home Depot section on this site.

bluvnit_82
@Anonymous

They may not be but until they give me a reason not to trust them I would still go there.

View more comments (2)
Order processing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111