State: North Carolina City: Sanford Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 481 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Sanford, North Carolina - Poor service

3.5
Paint counter Lowe’s employee walked away, even with me saying excuse me, pressed the button at the service desk an they came back with an attitude “ individual was just standing at the other end of the isle away from the paint counter”. Finish shopping went to check out an register operator double charged I asked to have it removed again attitude an as I watched put it back on this went on three times I had to ask for the extra charge to be removed, continued comments an attitude again, I just stood in shock.

Were you double charged for the paint or did you see a second line added for recycling? In my state there is a state mandated recycling charge added to every paint purchase that has to show up as a separate line on the receipt. It isn't something you can refuse or they can remove.

@Anonymous

No actual double charge for items being bought other than the paint. It was clearly seen due to cost of item a double charge.

I have continued to utilize this same establishment an if certain individuals are working will use other avenues.

I have watched them repeatedly give bad advice, wrong information an poor service. Being the major and only type of store in general area there is little other options.

View more comments (1)