14236 FM2920, Tomball, TX 77377, USA

Lowes delivery service has had me stuck at home all day for three days waiting for a delivery that still has not arrived. I bought a John Deere lawnmower on Monday and

was told it would be delivered on Wednesday.

I was also told I would receive a phone call on Tuesday with a 2 hour delivery window. I did get an automated call Tuesday night about 8 p.m. and was told it would be delivered sometime tomorrow (Wednesday)

but not given the 2 hour delivery window as promised. I waited at home all day Wednesday for the delivery, which never came.

I phoned the delivery service, and after being on hold for 35 minutes, was told that they had over booked today and my delivery was rescheduled for day after tomorrow (Friday). I was not happy to have to wait 2 more days, but I accepted it and made plans to go out and get some errands done the next day (Thursday), and stay at home Friday waiting for delivery. Thursday morning at around 7:15 a.m. I got a call from the delivery service and was told that they were getting an extra truck, and going ahead with the deliveries they had missed yesterday, and my "mower would be delivered today" (Thursday).

So, I canceled my plans to do errands today and waited at home all day for the delivery, WHICH DID'NT COME!!

Now it's been re-scheduled for Friday (again) and so, for the third day in a row I'll be stuck at home waiting for a delivery that may or may not come. Tomorrow will be strike 3 for Lowes delivery, after which I will cancel my order and buy it at Home Depot (same price).

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Not delivered as promised.

• Delivery Agreement

Comments

Sounds like the garbage I'm going through right now. 10 - 12 delivery no show. I call at 1:45 am told it is being loaded be there in a hour, I call at 3:45 am told it is just going out, 8:00 I am still waiting.