lowes 2808 operation manager and zone manager don told me and my wife not to shop your store any more we speed lots of money at lowes they need to be sorry for the way they threat poeple we love lowes but if they dont want are money we can spend at home depot .they have bad consumer relations chris says that he served in the marines that poeple likes they deal with us in many ways we dont what he means and why.this has made wife not want shop lowes anymore problem we dont need.august was bad month

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2008.

Comments

Do not shop at lowes as they treat their employees horrible. Their customer service is the worst that I have ever experience and their products are bad.

Mill Creek, Washington, United States #151939

yall should shop at the home depot its such a better shopping experience

Speed lots of money..hmmm threat poeple?? The lots of money thing doesn't float because you probably return 70% of what you buy after you use it. :cry

#82085

Ummm I hate to tell you but store managers such as the ones for publix and possibly lowes make an upwards of 120k plus. Publix also has employee owned stock that it gives to its workers per pay period. So a lot of those lowly managers as you call them are millionaires on paper and have more money than most people make that have degrees.

#82081

"Retailer for life"? I suppose that could be the correct name for someone as arrogant as yourself.

I am pleased you enjoy retail so much because with that attitude you are ill suited for work in the professional world. Here is an idea for your suggestion box at your little blue box. See if you can get corporate to change Lowe's motto to something fitting like "too busy to care". One last tip; simply using "****" in place of typed profanity does not change the fact you possess somewhat less than a full vocabulary.

Now leave us poor ignorant hicks alone and go concentrate on developing some customer service skills. :upset

Hey, do'ntgotolowes, just relax, dahlin', go have yoself a moonpie and a yoohoo, kick them there dogs away from the wash machine on yo porch, and have a nice day!

I had to respond to Retailer4life. I am not a brain dead retard but I am a highly educated woman from the south.

I don't watch Nascar and I hate Lowe's. Retailer4life you just proved all of our points by being a rude, arrogant D*** When you say "your company" I certainly doubt you are the CEO of Lowe's. At best you are probably just a store manager.

That is not something to be proud of being that you are a "Lowe's store manager." It does sound like you are a manager though the way you speak of everyone by using *** stereotypes. Good luck in your awesome career.

Vine Hill, California, United States #31202

Holy ****! Do the majority of brain dead retards who write in to complain about MY COMPANY Lowes have spelling and other grammatical issues?? (Must be from the south) Hint: Stop embarrassing yourselves and making a fool of yourselves by posting complaints that make no sense, go back and watch Nascar or whatever it is y'all do!