50 views
Verified Reviewer

i have just spent over $1500.00 at the Leesburg Florida store. I have never seen so many uniformed employees in one store .After I finished making my purchase I asked how I could sign up for my military discount.

I was told to go to the check out area and they would assist me. The young lady there told me the person who does that was not there, I asked her if this person was coming back, she said she did not know, so i asked when she would be back, again she said she did not know.

I came back the next day and got a repeat session from someone else, so i went home and called the store, the person who answered said they do not do that in the store anymore they gave me a number to call.

I called the number and waited for 45 minutes for a living person to talk to, never happened. Robert Glodde

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 9540 Us Hwy 441, Leesburg, FL 34788

Comments

#2018589

They like to advertise they give a military discount they just don't want to give it.

Lowes Reviews