I called my local Lowes store here in Kingston to inquire about a 5 foot by 10 foot trailer. May I add that this trailer is approximately 1.500$.

I spoke with a gentleman called Dave about buying it. I was told that he (dave) would look into the trailer that was in the store and he would get back to me ASAP. I waited fifteen minutes called back to the store only to find out Dave was not looking into anything he had gone to lunch. I also found out there are two exact trailers like it at the Belleville store but Lowes will not deliver from store to store which made me angry because every large store like Lowes does.

I'm upset with your company you have poor customer service and I'm shocked that you feel you can throw away a 1.500$ sale, but I am pleased to say Home Depot matched your price and I now have my trailer. Id say thanks but you did absolutely nothing but frustrate me, job well done I applaud your company.

Mr. Mike Pantrey

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: nothing i already got a trailer and you have lost a customer.

Comments