March 13, 2020 purchased a $13,000 + deck build from Lowes. We were promised a $1,000 rebate to be received in 4 to 6 weeks.

In May after not receiving our rebate started checking and the rebate center website was down. Went to store and manager would not talk to us. Called rebate center multiple times between May and End of June and was told lost data from March and to resubmit our rebate which I did and they received June 29,2020 with a promise that our rebate would be received in 4 to 6 weeks. After waiting another 8 weeks when I inquired I was told to give them 30 days and I was guaranteed I would have my rebate by October 1, 2020.

Called on October 2 and was told they are going by the first submission and I should not have sent a second one! WHICH THEY TOLD ME TO!!!!

How frustrating!! At this point if I dont receive my promised $1,000 I am done with Lowes which is sad because we have purchased quite a lot from them.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust ANY rebate offers from Lowe’s.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Products and staff.

Lowes Cons: Customer service and store mgrs response to my feedback, False rebate advertising not honoring them.

Location: 4930 Norton Healthcare Boulevard, Louisville-Jefferson County, KY 40241

Comments