296 views
3.0

Ordered a dishwasher and was contacted about when it would be in. An associate called to say it would be in by a certain date and that someone would call to set up an appointment for installation.

The day came and went. I called the local store #1151 and got no answer no matter which number I called or which extension I asked for. So I called the 800 customer service number. There I conveyed my concern and was told they would contact the store.

The store manager called and tried lying about the date I was told. Long story short, I set up a date for a Saturday delivery and was told I would be given a 4-hour window for the delivery. Waited all day until 6:30, got no call. Called the store and had to keep calling until someone finally answered the phone.

Manager did not answer the phone until I called from a different phone number. He first said a delivery had not been set up and the merchandise was not in. Looked into the records and discovered the merchandise was in, was out with the installer, but he had no way of contacting the installer until Monday. But ...

the installer still might call to let me know they would be here within 30 minutes. This situation has been so convoluted and unprofessional that I sincerely hope I can go to Home Depot and get what I need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Lots of online appliances, Large variety of merchandise.

Lowes Cons: Very poor customer service, Being lied to.

Location: 8383 Memorial Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640