1.5
Ease of Use

6/29/2018

I went to Lowes to pick up 2 pvc conduit pipes( a 3/4 " and a 1") I needed them cut down to 2 ft lengths. Do you think they would do that?

NO! I was so surprised....they cut blinds.. they cut lumber..but plastic pvc no. How in the world do they expect you to even get it home????

I went to customer service and of course they reconfirmed "no... we don't do that". So I called the only Home Depot store in my area which was way across town (they only have 1 Home Depot and 8 Lowes stores) They said come on over ...we do that .

So if you need something other than blinds or lumber cut ..YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK!! Don't even waste your time., just head straight to Home Depot.

Reason of review: no REAL service to customer..

Preferred solution: The company to start considering doing what their competitor does. It's smart business. .

Comments

They do sell the PVC in 2 foot lengths.

They stopped cutting pvc due to people getting it cut and then deciding "I don't want it". That's a loss to the store.

no way there's 8:1 lowe's to HD rationo way there's --- 8 lowe's within reasonable shopping distancei did see 3 walgreens in 3-4 mile stretch once tho

#swiss army knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring your *** saw with you or buy one and cut your own PVC. Not at all hard to do.

Employees would never get anything done if they were expected to cut every piece of material to size. Blinds are different as they take a special machine not sold to the general public to cut.

you need help to cut pvc pipe? Really? WTF!

to Anonymous #1540375

You obviously aren't a senior yet. You'll find out what it's like ...its just a matter of time. So yeah WTF back to you.