State: Ohio City: Cleveland Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (1 of 293 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Cleveland, Ohio - Terrible Store Manager

I went to the Lowe's on Iverson Way in Charlotte, NC and this manager name Bob was very rude and disrespectful. I was trying to return some product and everyone acted as if I stole something but the funny thing is I had my receipt. A white customer who was in line in front of me had no receipt and the product was use they gave him a refund with no questions asked. Here I am I had the product in the original packaging never opened, with the receipt within 90 days and they made me feel like I stole something. I will never shop at that Lowe's again. I am a hard working black women and I work hard for everything I own and I don't have to steal from anywhere. It's not like I came in the store looking like a ***. I was dress very business casual. I will take my business elsewhere.

That's not fair. At my store we treat everybody equally. We think everyone is a shoplifter that way everyone is equally offended.

Review
Service
Lowes Manager

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111