State: Ohio Product: Lowes Remodeling Clear all filters (2 of 15 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Dayton, Ohio - Kitchen remodel disaster

Invested over $20,000 in a kitchen remodel and it has been a nightmare with this company. It has been 6 weeks and not even half done. Have not heard from anyone in over 2 weeks. Calls and emails go unreturned. Materials and tools sitting everywhere. Please be warned and stay away from this company. Our neighbors started same project with different company and have been using their kitchen for 10 days now. Lowes problem is that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. We are now searching for another contractor to get in here and finish the job.

This is what happens when you are too lazy to hire your own contractor. When you hire your own contractor you have the opportunity to check their references and get to know who will be working i n your home.

You also have control over the project and the ability to fire the contractor if you want. Instead you let a retail store pick the low price contractor to do the job. Yes Lowes makes a profit on what the contractor charges them.

It's in their best interest to find the lowest priced contractor to do the job and increase their profits. These profits could have been in your pockets if you had taken the time to find a reputable contractor on your own.

Review
Service
Lowes Remodeling

Lowes in Dayton, Ohio - Lied through their teeth

So, I purchaced a refigerator before thanksgiving of 2011. My delivery date was sometime in the middle of December. I recieved a phone call from Andrea stating that there was a back order on this item and the delivery date would need to be rescheduled. I was not in a hurry for this item so politely I told him to put me on the schedule as late as need be. He informed me that I had a deadline for delivery and needed to have it delivered by a said date. I work Monday thru Friday so I need a weekend day. He was very kind telling me that the last weekend in January on a sat will work. I picked the afternoon hours to have it dlivered and all was well. So, happy as can be on January 28th, blocking ALL other plans, I sit at my home awaiting a BRAND NEW refigerator. Low and behold I recieved no refrigerator nor did I recieve a phone call telling me it wasn't coming. So, January 29th, I go to Lowe's in trotwood, where I purchaced the refrigerator, and Andrea changed his words. Now Andrea was very nice and conciderate with me, asking me what I wanted from him. I wanted my refrigerator or my time I had lost on Satuday waiting for it to come. Neiher one of these he could provide for me at this time. So, as I have time to think about what it is I would like for compensation, let me ask you what it is you can do for me? I am currently remodeling my kitchen. I have tons of purchaces to make seeings how I have recently started. I could use all the help I can get. So I will let you decide how YOU could make it better.

Yeah its funny how these days everyone is looking for handouts! Sometimes it might not actually be the employees fault that the merchandise wasn't in.

Did you ever think that it might be the manufacturer?????

Yeah take it out on the employee that is working there butt off and get every penny you can out of them! That is respectable!!!!!!!

#420306

Seriously, your mad because you had to wait at home on a Saturday and now you want a hand out?

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Remodeling
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111