State: Ohio City: Trotwood Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Trotwood, Ohio - Special order sat in store until I called to question why delivery was late

3.2

Update by user Jun 17, 2018

The local Lowes store was able to deliver on the 16th, apparently as an extra delivery for that day.

Update by user Jun 17, 2018

A short update. After filing a complain through their customer service, the store called me and - magically - the decking material did fit on their box truck and they could deliver it on the 16th as promised.

Amazing that the materials suddenly could fit when I was told they would not.

But, I give credit to the store to make things right and provide me the materials when I was promised, and happily I did not need to waste any vacation days. So, a big thank you to the store for making the effort to meet the original commitment.

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2018

I needed to special order decking materials, and Lowes sent me an email with a delivery date of June 16 - not to the store, but to me. The local store was to receive it June 14. When I called to ask where I was in the expected delivery - I was told that it would not be the 16th, but the 19th was the soonest. Evidently it was not scheduled for delivery at all - until I called. When the special order arrived on the 14th, the store did nothing, no call to schedule or confirm - but waited on me to call to ask where it was. When I called Lowe's customer service - they said since the material was at the store already - they could do nothing but send a complaint to the store. So, no one at Lowes seems to want to make this right, or at least offer something for my giving up two vacation days without materials that I cannot get back - wasted. Just an "I'm sorry" and you will have to wait until the 19th. This is unacceptable and poor business process - the company promises delivery, but the local store not only does not deliver, but never even scheduled it. Back to Home Depot I go.
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • How they have handled this situation
  • Delivery service did not show up when scheduled
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111