State: Oklahoma Product: Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
2.5
Lowes - Nightmare of Disaster
Lowes - Nightmare of Disaster

Update by user Jun 10, 2018

Still unfinished, we have to gut the whole shower and start from scratch with an independent professional contractor. We've been without our master shower for more than 6 months and it's still ongoing. It's been a tremendous inconvenience for me since I count on a...

I will have to call bullpoop . as much as i don't like lowes the fact remains they do only use background approved people .

i know this because i work there and all my people have to have a badge to prove that .

2nd off the tile guy would not be hanging a glass door ( tile installer ) not door installer. And last off as of 2017 lowes did not offer tile installation in showers so i can't even understand who was working in your home but it wasn't a confirmed lowes installer !

View more comments
Review
Service
Lowes Bathroom Remodeling
Pros
  • Extended credit
Cons
  • Dont care about you once they have your money
  • That they do not care about about customers once paid
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
I want an independent contractor, Tony Stewart, to step in and tear out the pitiful shower and re-build it at Lowes cost. This shower has cost me a fortune and it's not up to ADA code.
Tags
  • Installation Contractors
  • Contractor Errors

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111