Richmond, Kentucky

Lowes and HD where the places to go for cement, plywood, and just about everything else you would need to do some serious construction. Now I'm more affraid of smashing some old women or some kids with 1000 pounds of product on the cart.

Please keep the old people and kids out! I know there must be other places for these people to go and look around but beware the Lowes and HD aren't Wal-Mart or Kmart. Are these stores trying to get the the oldies and families in for a reason?

Money would be a good guess but I have a job to do.

Comments

you must be some sort of *** every day i hear people talk about how someone stole thier job, or i see people time after time walking through parking lots askin for money. Who the he!!

do you think you are to say someone should not have a right to work at one of these stores, its people like you in todays society that make others feel like begging for money is thier last resort!! get a @%$%# life *** hole.

Lenina, Krasnodar, Russian Federation #12267

CONTRACTORS AND INSTALLERS ARE IMPORTANT TO ALL RETAILERS, BUT THERE ARE PRO STORES YOU COULD SHOP, OR YOU COULD GET AN AR ACCT AND HAVE IT PULLED AND WAITING FOR YOU

Snoqualmie, Washington, United States #11152

Are you serious? Are you on some sort of motorized vehicle flying around Lowe's and Home Depot? Are you just that much faster than them? I understand the importance of safety and have done my research on which big box store is safer. But are you seriously going to bring that "complaint" to the table.

If this is your worst complaint, you should walk around everyday with a big smile on your face while wearing a shirt that says, " Get out of my retail shoppers. I'm a contractor and I have *** to do."

Oh and since all old people are slow and all children are ignorant, do me a favor contractor and build some loud and bright contraption for these CUSTOMERS to wear that way you can see and hear them as your buzzing around in the morning.

Which brings up my next comment, if old ladies and kids are there, when are you shopping mr serious shopper? Most serious contractors are working bright and early in the morning which means you should be hitting the stores around 7am. What 90 year old lady and her 2 year old grandson set their alarms for 5am to hit Lowes and Home Depot first thing the in the morning.

Tthink about your comments before you type them out next time.

Snohomish, Washington, United States #11151

everyone has a right to work at lowes, just because its a hardware store doesnt mean we need to be able to lift all of your products for you. when you go to king soopers, does anyone load your soda or water packs for you, NO.

we are not required to lift anything for anyone. you come prepared to purchase or lift the product on your own.

bring a friend or family member. it is not our job to carry your products for you!