Pineville, North Carolina

Was in Florida Feb and part of March. Got home and had missed making Feb payment.

Got March bill and paid it. Went to Lowe's to get some lumber and my card was refused because I had missed Feb. Payment. Only payment I had missed in over 35 years and paid full amount in March along with a $20.00 fee for missing Feb.

They can take there card and put it where the sun don't shine and I'll go some where else to spend my 10 to 20 thousand a year.

I paid off the card and cut it up and mailed it back to them. I'm sure they could careless.

Comments

If you are a contractor why would you even use a Lowes or Home Depot Card with credit issued by GECC. Get and use a Discover or Capitol One card and get the 1% cash back.

Mine has been up to 10000.00 and deposited to my checking account.

It is now back up ro 9400.00 and I will redeme when it hits 10000.00.That is the smart way to go. :zzz

Mine has been up to 10000.00 and deposited to my checking account.

have brought back merchandise that was bought at lowes,check in by lowes employee ,was told i would have to take a merchandise card. I have a box in my van ,i keep receipte in.

i am not going through a box cotaining a 100 receips in it.dont have the time too.I am porceeding to contact upper mangament on this. I am a contrator.

want my money back or lowes can stick in their postier, with no vaseoline. :(

Speaking of ignorance...you take the cake..If Lowes name is on it..THEY are responsible...they control their credit provider and dont you forget it...I had a similar problem..they somehow changed our account to paperless without our autorization..then when we went in to purchase something they refused our card in front of several Customers! Our credit rating is over 825 and we never missed a payment...EVER!

They are just a poorly run organization period! We also paid off our account and ripped up their rotton card...We now go to Home Depot who in the last few months we have spent almost 15,000 on Home Improvement supplies.

Now who is the loser! LOWES!!!

Unlike "Gone on Vacation" I had never been a minute late with my Lowe's account and still they shut my account down,twice, never notifing me either time till I was actually trying to buy something. Yep, nothing like being in line and having your card declined in front of 5 other shoppers.

Twice is enough for me..

They can put my account too "where the sun don't shine". Lowe's, thanks for 10 plus years of customer neglect and incompetance...

Here's one for you - I'm the payroll clerk at your place of employment and since I took vacation (like you) I forgot to send you your paycheck this month. That would be a little different wouldn't it?

You'd expect me to make some arrangements some you'd get paid. What's the difference ?

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #124653

Why are people so ignorant? Your complaint is not with Lowes but the company that grants you credit.

Lowes name may be on the card but they don't issue the credit.

You can hold you breath till you turn blue and rant and rave that Lowes is the bad guy but it's not their fault you didn't pay your bill on time. You won't find it any different with their cometitiors.