Harrisonburg, Virginia
2.3K views

I've had a Lowe's credit card for years. Always paid on time, most of the time I paid early.

I was accidentally one day late and now I have a $30 late fee and they jacked the interest from 22.0 to 29% indefinitely. Add to that they have labelled my account delinquent which in turn goes on my credit report. At what point do we say enough! Who is stealing from who??

I could understand if I did not make a payment.

I could even understand if I was two weeks late. But one day (it was post-marked on the due date)....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Credit Card.

Comments

I always made my payment on time.After years i was one day late.When i called in they told me it will be taking care of,so just pay the normal amount.I did that and now they charging me twice $ 39.00 late fee.Im done with Lowe's and Ge is not better.Im going now to Home Depot.

Lowes is not in charge of their credit cards. That is done through GE Money Bank. Your issue should be with them, not Lowes.

I agree with Shorthill wholeheartedly! Lowes shows NO MERCY. So what if you have built Apts. buying a large quantity of your materials thru them. So what if for 10 years you have spent tens of thousands of dollars at their stores. So what if you always paid on time. So what if you have flawless credit and have always paid your creditors, SO - WHAT!!

OOPS!! YOU FORGOT SOMETHING, YOU MADE A MISTAKE, AND NOW YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVER HAVE A LOWES CREDIT CARD AGAIN!!!

OH YEAH, YOUR NEW NAME IS DELINQUENT!!LOL

Bye Bye Lowes & HELLO HOME DEPOT, they gave me 3 times the credit limit you did. And increased it often as a REWARD for being a GOOD Customer! TRY THAT IDEA OUT!

Chris