3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have a lowes card in good standing, auto payments no issues with credit. The last several times I have gone to place an online order I have received an error code 237-They never tell me what is the problem when I call in and say they will have to investigate.

It happens EVERY TIME! I have no problem with any other online orders and I do plenty of online business, just LOWES.

They are not helpful to fix the issue and it's not worth the hassle when I just want to place a simple online order quickly, frustrating! My second point of frustration is now this site that is requiring me to type a certain number of words-what?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: FIX YOUR ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM.

Comments

Had the same issue. Customer service DID NOT help. Going to take my service to Home Depot!

I agree. Ive decided to not order quite a few things that were not available in store because the online checkout gives an error to every form of payment except gift cards.

I have the same problem, my lowes account online has been down for a month I am unable to purchase anything online.

Same thing happens every time I try to order from lowes too. They should have a paypal option because their own system is awful!