3.7K views
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have a lowes card in good standing, auto payments no issues with credit. The last several times I have gone to place an online order I have received an error code 237-They never tell me what is the problem when I call in and say they will have to investigate.

It happens EVERY TIME! I have no problem with any other online orders and I do plenty of online business, just LOWES.

They are not helpful to fix the issue and it's not worth the hassle when I just want to place a simple online order quickly, frustrating! My second point of frustration is now this site that is requiring me to type a certain number of words-what?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: FIX YOUR ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM.

Comments

CriminalDragonfly940

Me too. They REFUSE to tell me what error 237 means.

This is happening to me too, i'd love to just go into their store to buy the item, but it's only available online apparently.

I agree. I have called numerous times and neither 1-800-890-5932 or the credit center 1-900-444-1408 is able to assist.

They do not know what Error 237 is. They always tell me go to a store or call in the order. Really!! I have never heard of such a thing.

Talk about inconvenience and incompetency. Lowes needs to get their act together.

Good. Stop ordering things online. Lazy.

booo

@Anonymous

I agree with you. Ordering online is like buying a can of soda from a vending machine. You never are 100% sure that you are even going to get anything.

@Anonymous

Exactly. That's why I never order anything online or buy sodas from vending machines.

#1620763

I am getting tired of it ERROR CODE 506

SmugSparrow720
@Anonymous

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue.

Had the same issue. Customer service DID NOT help. Going to take my service to Home Depot!

I agree. Ive decided to not order quite a few things that were not available in store because the online checkout gives an error to every form of payment except gift cards.

I have the same problem, my lowes account online has been down for a month I am unable to purchase anything online.

Same thing happens every time I try to order from lowes too. They should have a paypal option because their own system is awful!

@Cj