2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I looked for travertine tile before memorial day . I found a tile by Faber that was what I was looking for the price at the time was 84 cents a foot.

I was unable to find a store local so I began to look closer to LA. I notice the cost listed was not the same. When I asked the corp office they told me it was normal for the prices to very. I do not understand how the same store can have so many prices for the same item.

By the time I was able to order an item I was being charged $4.48 a tile 1.99 a sq foot The price would cost me over $2,000.00 extra for the same tile. It's now over six months later I am still trying to get my purchased fixed. I have been told this is how they do business. So many of the tiles are damaged they can not be used all in the same room due to the tiles colors not matching one another.

There not even close to the same color I have since found out the tiles are not the same number.

Lowes refuses to accommodate me. I don't know what to do next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tiles.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Prices online.

Comments

If you ordered Travertine there is no dye runs as they are natural products that have variation. Also they are a fragile material which is why there are so many with other issues.

Did you order all the tile at the same time? If you didn't you will have different lots and the colors may vary.

It's not uncommon for prices to vary in chain stores due to local competition. One store may be selling at a lower price due to the price at a close competitor.