State: Ontario Product: Lowes Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 78 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Bad customer service in Kingston's Lowes

Well about 2 or 3 weeks ago I went in and bought up all their 14TPI and 18TPI Lennox brand ban saw blades. I usually pop in and buy ALL their stock for my company (about $500 a month). At the contractor check out the cashier circled and told me about the $25 discount coupon on my receipt that would expire on Nov. 11th 2015(Today). So I went into Lowes 2 days ago to get more ban saw blades and use my coupon. They still hadn't restocked, so I decided to come back on Nov. 11th to use the coupon. So again today, no band saw blades. But I didn't let that dampen my mood. I figured I could get other stuff anyways. So I picked up some metal shelving and power bars and other stuff to meet the $100 minimum which was required for the coupon. When I got to the cash I had $149 worth of stuff and since I need the receipts for my business I took a photo copy of my previous receipt with the bar code for the coupon so they could scan it etc. The cashier informed me that they needed the original receipt. She called the manager and the manager and the cashier discussed whether or not I should get the discount and they decided that I should not. They did not offer to reprint my original receipt. They did not even respond when I offered to bring the original receipt in tomorrow. So I just let them know they just lost a loyal customer and they just didn't seem to give a ***. Nice job Lowes in Kingston, Ontario. The manager's name was Sarah I believe and the cashier was some older lady who said "I don't know if this bar code will work" and then never even actually tried to scan it to see if it would work. Awesome customer service ! So Lowes, in case you are reading this and you want to identify your superstar employees, the cashier working the contractor checkout and the manager named working the store on Nov. 11th 2015 at roughly 5:00pm. All they had to do to keep me as a customer was make an effort. The manager never even left their desk. The cashier, rather than asking the manager if she could offer any solution, just seemed to be complaining to her about the fact that I didn't have a proper receipt. Anyways, I will be sure to tell other people about the lousy customer service at Lowes.
Review
Service
Lowes Cashier
Cons
  • Treatment i received
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
How about an apology from the manager and cashier or maybe let them read my letter so they know how shitty customer service looks.

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111