Today I ordered a spiral Christmas tree online to be picked up at Bloomfield, CT Lowes. I clocked out of work and drove 1/2 hour to pick it up only for them to tell me they did not have it.

After coming back to the office I tried to order it again and YES it would let me. When I asked at the desk how this could happen she told me it does sometimes. What kind of an answer is that??? I AM SO ANGRY and proceeded to contact the Customer Service Department, who called the store it even indicated online where the item was located.

I do not understand how this could happen. For your information the order number 344528632, I look forward to hearing from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Every time I've placed an order online for store pickup, I either get an email saying the order is ready OR the store will call me to say they do not have the item in stock at that location.Don't rely on what the inventory says is available as it is not "real time inventory" so is rarely if ever correct. The only way to be sure items are available is to see them with your own eyes.