Ordered a item online an a Thursday nite.The page said I can have the item delivered Friday using next day shipping.ok.I needed this part today so I bit the bullet and paid up an extra $25.After I paid,then I see the fine print.It takes a day to process,then ships the next day.aparrently nothing happens over the weekends so I found the part somewhere else and now Im out $25 for the so called next day shipping.Assuming I don't have to ship it back to return the part.They shouldn't mislead people about next day delivery.Ill be shopping the other hardware stores from now on.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Next day shipping issues

Comments

Luling, Louisiana, United States #951398

Also, web orders are a 24 hour call back to schedule a delivery day for you. And if the product is not in store then it will have to be shipped to the store before you can get it.

So called customers like you don't realize how much stress you all put on those associates. Since web orders came about fore Lowes there have been nothing but a headache to deal with and the associates are the ones paying for it thanks to customers like you who think the world revolves around them.

And yea, Lowes should have a cut off time on delivery to shut up people like you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #943766

In addition to what was said below, if you would take the time and read a little bit, you would have noticed that the "Next day delivery" is a service offered through the store for items that are IN STOCK. You ordered something that was not IN STOCK, so obviously it needed to be shipped from its location.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #929576

As in intelligent consumer you would pay attention to the details on an order. Today, Jan 10th I took a look at Lowes site and worked up an order.

On the page you pay for your order right below the total it stated order would arrive the next day after 1-11. I don't see how I would have been misled to believe it would get here on the 11th. You should also realize that most delivery companies like ups or fedex have a cut off time for next day delivery.

If you order at night you probably would have been to late for Lowes to get it shipped in time. Use a little common sense the next time you order.