1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Clovis California store, asked clerk for assistance and was told she was to busy to provide help. Got assistance from another cleric to get the SKU Number for 2 tiles.

When to check out and was charged for 20 tiles, then the clerk who refused to help came buy said that they were selling only in pack of 10. The check out clerk continued to charge want to charge me for 20 tiles even though I only had 2. The Tile clerk then took off and got "busy again".

I refused to pay for 20 tiles when I only had 2 and told the check out clerk to keep the tiles. I think I will shop more now at Home Depot, they help their customers, don't mis-represent product prices, and the "True Value Store" just down the street is more helpful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Sales Representative.

Comments

No, you should pay for 20 if you don't want 20, but if they are only sold in cartons of 10 you would need to buy 10. Just because you or someone else tore a carton oren doesn't mean they will sell them individually.