Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to Lowe’s in North Las Vegas at 2570 East Craig Road and paid extra money for EMERGENCY deliver and installation of hot water heater. I was promise that I would have the hot water heater deliver Saturday.

Saturday morning 1045 I call Lowe’s Store after I realize they didn’t give me a window time frame for deliver. The staff Antonio told me he would call the contractor to get a window when it would be deliver. Lowe’s staff Antonio call me back within 5 minutes and told me they would deliver the hot water heater today (Saturday) between 1pm -2pm. At 1245 I received a call from another staff at Lowe’s who said he have some bad news, he was checking orders for today and they DID NOT have me for deliver today.

I feel I paid $100.00 extra for unprofessionalism, poor customer service, because the definition of EMERGENCY mean STAT it doesn’t mean tomorrow or next week. Is there any competent companies in this state that lives up to their mission statement? Lowe’s installation team state “they want the customer to feel confident that your installation is being completed as promptly, reliably and professionally as possible. “ I haven’t experience any of this, just the opposite.

I will never go back and buy anything from Lowe’s store again. I’m requesting all my money back. I probably would have done better ordering from AMAZON. I have experience orders being deliver in a great and on time from Amazon.

Lowe’s take lessons from Amazon. Everyone wants to blame someone else , Lowe’s just do your job.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Promise emergency delivery and they lied.

Comments