Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I paid in full , in aug 2020 for bath vanity tops, sinks faucets and install. One of the tops was a special order quartz 82" with back splash and 2 side pieces..

Many things happened along the way, including the installer losing certif.., and the 82' top getting lost/switched/sent to the wrong store.

DEC 2020 install happened.. but the 2 quartz side pieces were damaged, The job has sat as it was left 7 months ago with a run around from lowes , promises, lies, incompetence, Went in in march 2021, spoke to store manager, who promised to get to the bottom of it,, never to be heard from again. July I opened a bbb and heard from lowes corporate,,the manufacturer does not make the side pieces anymore,,but they said i can rustle some up for myself if i can find matching ones from a different manuf. I kid you not.

this is their response.. The top's ends were cut rough, jagged, notched bc side pieces should be on the top to cover the unfinshed ends,, so i cant even caulk or tile the ends, the gaps are to wide for tile. Lowes is refusing to refund for the top because they said they did deliver it so that's their end of the bargain in their opinion.

too bad about the unfinished edges.. I'm in shock.

De

User's recommendation: Do not use lowes for anything like cabinets or countertops.

Location: 1621 Southwest Arvonia Place, Topeka, KS 66615