Colorado Springs, Colorado

My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious once the Paint dried that it was not the same Color.No Problem,Things happen-so he went back to the Store and showed them the Pics but they would not reimburse him.He asked for a Manager and he told my Husband that he just needs to put on another Coat,of course he wasn't happy with that Answer.So the Manager basically told my Husband to leave.Here is what really made me mad:It's not about the 27 Dollar we spent on one Gallon,it's about the Customer Service that it should be about.We have been going to this Store for 10 Years- since it first opened and spent a lot of Money there.We had our Kitchen done there, two Bathrooms,all our Flooring,lots of Paint over the Years,Two Decks,bought Appliances there,Carpet,Flowers,etc...i can go on and on .It was really upsetting how my Husband was treated there,he is a calm Guy who doesn't just start Things.That Manager in that Store needs to be thought how to give good Customer Service to their Customers.We have never been treated like that in any Store!! I guess we will be going to Home Depot for now.

Review about: Lowes Paint Department.

3.5
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paint
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I take it you have never bothered to read the instructions printed on the paint can.It will tell you when using multiple cans to mix them together.

If you have ever watched paint being mixed various amount of colorant are added to the can and may be a very small amount and a few drops can make a difference.

The machines used for adding colorant are pretty good but it's possible to see a slight variation from one can to the next.Mixing the cans will give you an even color.