Lowes - Paint Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado

My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious once the Paint dried that it was not the same Color.No Problem,Things happen-so he went back to the Store and showed them the Pics but they would not reimburse him.He asked for a Manager and he told my Husband that he just needs to put on another Coat,of course he wasn't happy with that Answer.So the Manager basically told my Husband to leave.Here is what really made me mad:It's not about the 27 Dollar we spent on one Gallon,it's about the Customer Service that it should be about.We have been going to this Store for 10 Years- since it first opened and spent a lot of Money there.We had our Kitchen done there, two Bathrooms,all our Flooring,lots of Paint over the Years,Two Decks,bought Appliances there,Carpet,Flowers,etc...i can go on and on .It was really upsetting how my Husband was treated there,he is a calm Guy who doesn't just start Things.That Manager in that Store needs to be thought how to give good Customer Service to their Customers.We have never been treated like that in any Store!! I guess we will be going to Home Depot for now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lowes Paint Department
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #892759

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.