Miami, Oklahoma

Last summer we bought Olympic Rescue It paint for our deck at Lowes. After spending hundreds of dollars last year on this paint only to find out that most of it is peeling off.

It is guaranteed not to peel and to give your wood a new look. Well, that did not happen. After hours off rolling and brushing our deck last year I am very disappointed. I would appreciate a refund or paint exchange.

Will not buy this same paint ever again.

I think you should remove it from your store and hold the company responsible for not living up to what they say. This might be a good story for "Rossen reports".

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Lowes to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most friendliness of staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes olympic rescue it paint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments