1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Customers parking in the loading dock area and then going shopping like they own the store or something. If it was just every now and then it wouldn't bother me so much but here lately I've had to wait for someone to pull out of the way so I can load my cart loads of lumber on to my trailer, every trip.

I realize it is Kentucky and all which is full of lazy snail paced losers who lack the ambition to walk 20 or 30 more steps from the parking lot but Lowes should hire a greeter like wal-mart just to police this area and keep the slugs out of my way and costing me even more money. I've spent 2 hours in the last 2 weeks waiting on someone to move their vehicle so I can load my trailers.

What a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Parking.

Preferred solution: I want Lowes to hire a "loading area customer service rep" kind of like walmart has a greeter. He/She shall sit in a booth under an umbrella and coordinate all loading operations. .

I liked: Having to chase down a salesperson to move a forktruck.

Comments

King George, Virginia, United States #1231898

Been there, I just pull up close to them and load my vehicle and if they come out, then they have to wait. I dare them to say anything to me!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1221291

Most of them are Hillary supporters.