Apollo Beach, Florida
2.6

Customer service was appalling.Tried to buy merchandise from two different stores.

One had no table so I called another store and asked if the table they had in stock could be sent to store closer to my home. I was told other store would have to pick it up. Called first store again and was told they couldn't do that. Then I was told they did not have the chairs I needed even though I was originally told they did.

Told to order on line, so I did. I received one defective chair.

Will attempt to get that resolved.Wish me luck.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of garden treasures classics cascade creek patio chair from Lowes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lowes to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff incompetent. Author liked the most would rate zero stars if i could. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

dianergriffith50
Riverview, Florida, United States #1149361

Replace chair asap. Thank you

dianergriffith50

Defective chair has bent rear leg