State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (213 of 4889 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Do not have anything installed by lowes

On 4/4/18 ordered and paid for carpet and installation Several weeks later carpet came in and 2 guys came out to install We cleared room and they put down tack strips on steps and room They then discovered carpet was defective They called someone and then came back told me I have to call Lowe’s I called the store but they could not help me I had to call installation dept I called and they ordered new carpet and told me when it came in they Would be out within a day to finish installation Carpet came in and they called stating they could not install for 3 weeks In the meantime I have rooms contents stacked in next room and sharp Tack strips on our steps I have talked with installation department 3 times and they are like talking To a wall I purchased carpet because of veterans discount but looking Back the aggravation Lowe’s has caused me was not worth it I will never use Lowe’s installation again I wish I had just purchased from local shop Lowe’s is infuriating to deal with because they are so big they just Do not care Lesson learned Right now have lead on guy who installs on the side Maybe that will work

Lowe's terrible customer service. They refer you to installation dept. Do not buy carpet from Lowe's.

updateA week after calling everyone and Lowe’s they did findSomeone to install carpetDid a good job

View more comments (1)
Lowes Carpet Installation
Price reduction

Lowes in Mill Hall, Pennsylvania - Vinyl fence rip off

2.3
BOUGHT A VINYL FENCE FROM LOWES IN MILL HALL PA 1 1/2 YEARS AGO. WIND BLEW OUT ONE SECTION LAST WEEK AND LOWES WON'T FIX IT SINCE LABOR IS ONLY WARRANTED FOR A YEAR. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP FOR WHAT I PAID !! CALLED FENCING COMPANY AND THEY WON'T FIX IT, NOT THEIR FAULT !! LOWES SUCKS !!!
Product
Vinyl Fence
Bad quality

Lowes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Rude Angry Employee

2.0
Marsha in the blinds dept seems to need an attitude adjustment. She is not very helpful and used profanity in front of customers

Lowes in Hamburg, Pennsylvania - Lumber Aisle

The Hamburg, Pa store needs to open thier lumber aisle. I was there Friday at 4ish, it was closed. Came back at 6:30 or so and it was still closed. Went there Sunday morning and it was still closed. Parked my cart with other items in it and left. Tried 3 times to spend money at this store this weekend, 3 times i left pssied off. Can't believe they have there lumber yard closed on a weekend. Off to Home Depot.

Menards will get to PA eventually and you will find out what you have been missing in a home center.

Your post isn't very clear. Are you talking about the aisle with lumber inside the store or are you trying to get into some kind of an exterior lumber yard?

@Anonymous

The aisle inside.

Lowes in Langhorne, Pennsylvania - Coperate lied

I texted lowes coperate to see if locations would cut a key fob I purchased online through a vendor. After multiple bot responses thenext day I was told all locations could cut the key I purchased else where. I go to my local store employee has no idea tries to get a manager on phone, then goes to physically find a manager. Who then says they can not do it. I tell and show them my correspondance with coperate. She calls someone then again says they wont do it. I leave call complaint line 30 minutes mainly on hold to then get told someone has misinformation and the company will work on it. So hour spent one day and uncut keys still.

Why would any store cut a key they aren't selling? What if it gets cut wrong?

You will want them to replace a blank they didn't even sell you and make a profit from. Do the right thing and buy the key from someone who will cut it and guarantee the cut rather that buying a cheap knock off on the internet and expecting someone else to take responsibility for the cut.

#1452059

Probably a security key. They won’t touch any numbered key.

I had to replace a security key and tried HD and Lowe’s. They explained there is a liability involved that they don’t wish to be responsible for. So you wasted your time no reason to head to the web and complain. It’s called live and learn.

Not a ripoff. Not a scam. I’m 100% sure that you told corporate that you were trying to copy some form of special key right? That you sent detailed pictures?

No? Then if you didn’t then they are both right. Corporate was assuming you were talking about some kitchy key from Spencer’s. When you get to the store it’s a specialty key and they can’t do it.

You are trying to get around having to spend hundreds of dollars to get a copy of that special key. It didn’t work out the cheaper way that’s all.

View more comments (1)
Review
#1219054 Review #1219054 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Oaks, Pennsylvania - Rebate Gift Card Scam

3.2
We purchased a Samsung kitchen appliance suite back in June of 2017. There was a $300 rebate offer, which we qualified for. After two months of waiting for the rebate, we called them multiple times and were told it was being processed. We checked on line and it says it was being processed. We even had the Lowe's store manager call them and couldn't get an answer. We just received the rebate gift card in the mail today, six months later, and the card had already expired in January. Called the support call center and they say they can't do anything. They even said that they had no records of us calling. What kind of company does something like this? Sounds like a big scam. Person at the call center was not helpful at all and told us that we let the card expire.

They did the same thing to us. Once we got a physical card it was bogus! I will never buy another product from them again.

I found the first response extremely insightful. I believe his (what I imagine to be a he) use of Screw various, and creative.

They screwed me also one year later I’m out $150 return the stuff don’t believe you will get it they screwed me till it was past the 90 day point of return. They are going to loose a lot of business not only you got screwed

Review
#1200798 Review #1200798 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Rebate card arrived and was expired
Rebate is a scam
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • rebate rip off
  • Rebate Failure
  • Rebate Program

Lowes in Havertown, Pennsylvania - On line sales

Never buy from lows on line I purchased items from lows on line and when they came wrong once called customer service instead of helping he was giving me the run around to travel about 30 miles to a another location to exchange the items even though I knew that store had the items before I made my order because it was a hike to go get them I decided to get them on line Do not buy from the online store

As a Lowe's employee, we agree. Don't buy online. Our software for online fulfillment is garbage and we really don't have any way to make it better for you.

Lowes Shipping Service
Pros
  • On line application
Cons
  • Customer service
Order processing issue

Lowes in Lansdale, Pennsylvania - Animals

What is the store policy on bringing dogs into the store? Everytime we are in there someone has their pet dog along. This is not Petco!!! Leave them at home!

You know the funny part about the OP’s whine fest? Every time I see an pet in a store I see people flock to it to give it a petting.

Animals by their very presence can have an uplifting effect on people’s moods and change a *** attitude around. We can see you didn’t pet the animal by your attitude. Lowe’s isn’t a grocery store so the ONLY issue is your pisspoor complaint. Get over yourself buddy!!

It’s better to have them bring the animal inside then leave it to get stolen of killed by overheating. What is also obvious is you don’t like animals. YOU think they are lesser creatures and YOU think you are better then them. Typical of the American thought process.

Was a employee petting the animal instead of assisting YOU? I have had many animals in my store(electronics) and as stated by another person, I would rather have a giant dog in my store then peoples children. You have to watch a animal closely. I wish parents would watch their kids as well as the people watch their animals.

If a dog urinated on my floor it wasn’t as big of a deal as say some parent letting their three hellions run around breaking items. The pet owner would apologize, we have a good laugh, pet owner cleans up the mess. Do you think the parents of those children have EVER paid for what their children have broken or stolen? No, the parents blame the business because their children are running rampant around the store.

As if the parents will listen even 25% of what the pet owner does. Lighten up jerk, it’s a animal and not a bazooka. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Intolerance even over a simple pet is way too much. Save that anger until you really need it and stop bashing people who are MORE responsible then 80% of the parents out there. The pet owners are more responsible then you for one simple fact. They didn’t come on a site and bash a company for trying to cater to everyone.

Are you going to tell us next which colored people are allowed to enter the store while YOU are there next?

Perhaps you will swing your giant club of ignorance at women in hardware stores as well. Fascist.

Lowe's is and will always be pet friendly.

IF YOU choose to read, there is by law a posted sign on both front entry and exit doors that indicate, that this is a Animal positive retail store.

Pets are to be leashed, and well behaved.

Pets, dont steal.

Pets, dont damage product.

Pets, dont yell at hourly associates. These are things that people do.

I'd rather see a well behaved pet in a store than an ill behaved child. I haven't seen a pet in a store that wasn't under control of it's owner.

On the other hand I've seen plenty of children running around stores screaming and playing around while their parents ignore them. Should stores ban children as well?

Lowes in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - Rude employee

The female at the self checkout was so unbelievably rude, I left the store not sure I ever wanted to shop at Lowe's again. I picked up 2 items and proceeded to the self checkout. After scanning them they were more expensive than I wanted to pay. (The price under them on the shelves was $11.?? but they scanned at $23.99) I tried to remove them from the order by following the voice instructions which said to scan the item to remove. I removed both items (my mistake) from the bag. Well the voice said "item removed from bag". The female started yelling at me to "put it back in the bag. She did not get up, she just sat there yelling at me. I took a step toward her to ask for help, she got up and came over (I'm sure she rolled her eyes). She never asked how she could help, just said again to put them back in the bag. I told her I no longer wanted them and why. She said someone probably put them in the wrong place. (ok, I know that happens.) I started to ask her what she wanted me to do with them and she interrupted me and said "I heard you, you can go now." The sad thing is the gentleman in the tile section and the woman at customer service were very nice and both helped me, but what I will remember is the rudeness from her at the end..

you were probably the 20th person that day that couldn't follow the on-screen directions. I'd be pretty rude too. And probably the 100th person that tried to price switch an item.

Lowes in Avondale, Pennsylvania - Issues with LG Washer

3.2
I purchased an LG front load washer that did not drain all of the water at the end of the wash so Lowe's replaced it as it was within 30 days. The contractor delivered the new washer but evidently did not connect something correctly because water poured from the back of the washer flooding my laundry area. I called Lowe's and they aid they would have someone there the next day that they would call that evening to give me the two hour time frame for the next day. I did not receive the evening call but got one the next morning at 9:30am saying the person had vehicle trouble but they would call to give a definite time. No call by 2 so I called them. They said that they would be there between 3 and 5pm. No show or call so I called them at 6. They said that since this was an add-on I would be their last call by 8. No one showed up or called again so I called the next day. The next day I called the store and spoke with a manager. He said he would check with their contractor and give me a call back. Well, I did not get a call back from the manager so I called him again. Basically, I keep getting times when they are supposed show up show up and they just don't show or call and I still can't use my new washer. I'm pissed as I purchased my washer from Lowe's and not their contractor that delivers or installs the machine. Lowes should resolve this.
Lowes Washing Machine Installation
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Uncertain delivery time
  • Delivery people not showing up
Problem with delivery