State: Pennsylvania City: Allentown Clear all filters (5 of 4874 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

LOWES screwed us on window install

We spoke to the installer and someone at lowes who said we had to be there for window install. My bf *** work and loses sick time and pay. Then it rains and last minute while he is on the way there and stuck in traffic, they call and say cant put in window. It is an hour away to our home. The manager and marketing director then tell us that we didnt have to *** of work to be there. The installation people were nasty, the manager brit was nasty. They shouldve called the day before knowing it was going to rain to tell us they may not go so he shouldnt have had to drive all the way up there in traffic and lose a days pay and a sick day. All lowes offered was 100 off. My bf makes 4 times that. We didnt want murray installers to put in our window when we were not there because they were nasty. So we got stuck with no window or installation. Never go there again in lehighton
#1220316

Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why do you buy lowes *** goods

Lowes cannont compete anymore. They will be out of the home improvement game in 5 yrs. this i know. Home Depot is already undertaking a proposal to buy 85% of stock, buildings and assets. IM gonna miss working there because where else am i going to get free stuff for my house. ha ha. The Johnstown store is cutting employees left and right. At least or hr girl (Vuchovich) will get to keep her job of handing our "800" numbers and just ignoring the employees who hate her. Good thing she blows our store manager on lunch so hes at least tolerable for a shift. Gobble Gobble Katherine. Maybe patti wants a shot because her hubby is a vegetable in a chair. Good luck
big ben

kudos to you. I hope your hr knows what karma is.

I agree that lowes is going under and screwing their employees over left and right. hang in there.

A. Home Depot is going to have a hard time buying our stock since like 95% of it is bought up by another Lowe's Employee in Monroe.

B.

With an employee like you, I'm surprised you still have a job with an attitude like that.

How old are you? 18?

With employees like you, any store would go broke.

View more comments (2)
Review

Lowes didnt read the constitution

We just recieved a memo about posting things online such as you tube and twitter and the like. they can kiss my ***. freedom baby freedom. this is what there worried about instead of the slave treatment that they dole out everyday to there employees who are pounding the cement making there 15 billion profit possible. *** you lowes. each employee should unionize or start stealing. there return policy promotes it. rock on red vests. im so sick of hearing about the thousands ready to take my job. that just makes me work hard enough to not get fired. and you wont have to take my job you can have it. i can find another dead end job

Lowes in Allentown, Pennsylvania - Lowe's is rude company

some of the people that work at Lowe's are very rude.they sit on the forklift and won't move when you are trying to get through the aile and when you ask for help they act like it the end of world. then when you apply for a job they won't hire you because you were terminated from your former job every one makes mistakes , I will no longer shop at Lowe's any more also prices keep going up on their products every day, how can the average person afford to buy their product in this day and age. mgw

Happy lowes employee wow just proved *** thanks:)

Fork lifts or any other power equipment cannot be moved without a spotter.PERIOD! It is a class a violation and the operator will be terminated.

Last time I looked, there were other aisles you could have taken. We deal with idiots like you every day

Did you ever think that they might have extreamly strict safety regulations? If you or another customer are within ten feet of the lift it can not be moved. Also they most likely have another customer waiting on them for the product they are getting.

You're just jealous b/c I look so badass on my forklift and they won't let you drive one. They won't even let you push the wheelie stairs around. Was your "mistake" at your last job the five fingered variety?

you have home depot tp bother....good luck there

Obviously you are angry because you were not hired so you are badmouthing them. Why were you terminated from your other employement, probably because you too were sitting on the forklift and acting like it was the end of the world when you were asked for help.

Perhaps you are describing yourself. Prices going up, happens everywhere, it's called inflation buddy.

View more comments (5)

Pissed off Lowes Customer

2006 I got a Lowes Credit card and faithfully have paid it even paying more than minimum needed. Recently I went to Lowes to purchase tile to finish the renovation on my bathroom. To my surprise my account had been closed by the company. The reason according to a letter I received 3 days later was Old credit issues. Why if that was the case why give me a card to begin with? At this point in time I will never ever set foot in a Lowes store and would highly advise others to do so also. Lowes lost a good customer and lots of business with me.

Bring wipes!!!!! Lowes is a FAMILY Store!!!

In fact, Lowes has wipes at the entrance... You should use them anyway!!!!

:p :p :p :p

It was not Lowes that closed your card, they partner with GE Capital. WIth the current credit crunch, this has happened to a lot of us.

As a Lowes customer, I will tell you to take it up with GE and not to hold it against Lowes. They are not able to control this or the credit company.

I ordered a clawfoot slipper tub from the Lowes store in Harper Woods Michigan. The contractor asked me to ask the store not to uncrate it since he finds as a contractor that a lot of the problems occur when either uncaring or not trained people carelessly uncrate these ane damage them.

I spoke to several people the day before (the day it came in) to make sure that it would be delivered in the original packaging. I was assured by all that this was fine. Not 15 hours later not only is it delivered completed uncrated. An acrylic clawfoot tub was delivered upside down with the top of the box completely detached and then the delivery men just let it drop onto the garage floor.

I was speechless. I was told by "Rick" that I had to sign that I inspected it when I told him but i didn't inspect it and that it was supposed to be left in the box and that they just dropped it on a cement floor on the rim of the tub.. He assured me Lowes would take care of me. Well it was damaged and I demanded they pick it up.

Rick came back in his pick up and threw it in the back. I called corporate and was assured that I would get a call back in 24 hours. Well it has been 48 hours and no one called me. The sales person in that store was very helpful but the delivery people were beyond belief.

I really wanted that tub.

Could not beat the price. It was actually like watching a Laurel & Hardy movie the way the delivered it.

Contact Lowe's CEO(Robert Niblock)

directly @ www.lowesceo.com

I don't know about Lowes, but I work at Menards, and our credit card is handled by HSBC, which has NO affliation with Menards. Therefore, Lowes credit card may have nothing to do with them.

On the other hand, why not save big money and head to Menards for all your needs!! :)

View more comments (5)
Review
#161999 Review #161999 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111