State: Pennsylvania City: Carnegie Product: Lowes Flooring Installation Clear all filters (1 of 59 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Carnegie, Pennsylvania - Bubble floor

1.6
I had lowes of scott township put a kitchen floor in. After 3 months i noticed bubbles. I called it took 3 months to have them put in a new floor. Had no clue why this happened. Well a couple of months after this one was installed it happened again but worse!! I called again they gave me such a run around, They sent someone out and claimed it wad my problem.. Claiming my moisture level was high. Why did they put the floor in. I found out the people who put their floors in, used to just do carpet. So doing flooring is new to these people. I called a flooring company for a second opion, and they said the wrong subfloor was put in. He told me to press lowes. Which i called and they gave me a HUGH runaround. I dont have the money to take them to court, and this is what they count on. So i'm stuck with a floor that contuines to bubble. Everytime i go to wash it, i just cry!! So take my advice go to a flooring company and not to a box store, they hire people that reputable flooring companys wouldn't! !
Review
Service
Lowes Flooring Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111