State: Pennsylvania Product: Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Oaks, Pennsylvania - Bathroom Renovation - no customer service; schedules not kept

I am very dissatisfied with Lowes on the beginning of our bathroom renovation. It took forever for the "design" to be finalized; there was supposed to be calls made to us before the product was delivered to our home; no calls were made. My husband and I had to call Lowes so that they could contact their 3rd party shipper. Lowes made a big deal about this great pre-construction meeting that they have with 2 of their folks and the contractor, insisted that it had to be the morning before the reno was supposed to start and that it would be 15 minutes. None of this was accurate and the reno did not start on the scheduled date anyway. My husband and I thought that going thru Lowes would be an easier way to get this done. I would never recommend Lowes for this - I'd rather just deal directly with the contractor. There has been major lack of communication between the 2 Lowes employees and the contractor and incorrect info as well. A very poorly run program!
Review
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111