State: Pennsylvania Product: Lowes Kitchen Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 27 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Kitchen remodel

Started our remodel in January, Still not done. I have finished the caulking and the touch up paint where the contractor damaged the kitchen ceiling. When they first came to our house super nice, but once you pay good luck!! They demo our kitchen then came to install our new cabinets with drywall missing behind the cabinets and in the ceiling. I had to stop the install myself and insist on the drywall being repaired before the new cabinets be installed. I asked the contractor if he would have done this to his and house and he said no. I asked why he was with my house and he did not have an answer. First of many problems. Cabinet doors damaged buy the contractors, and no return calls or email from Lowes to our questions without me going to the store. In our quote we paid for "cleaners" to come and clean up after Lowes left. Still waiting on them to show, I cleaned myself and asked for a refund for that charge. No answer and my email are not answered. I went to the store and spoke to the manager, still wanting on an answer. The tile installer is the project manager dad. He damaged the ceiling, scraped on the paint done to the drywall. He did come and spray the texture on but I gave on waiting for him or someone to come and repaint the ceiling. We are supposed to have soft close doors and drawers but several are not working correctly. When the cabinet man came he said nothing is wrong. I do NOT recommend using Lowes.
Review
Service
Lowes Kitchen Remodeling
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111