State: Pennsylvania Product: Lowes Pick Up Service Clear all filters (1 of 16 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Frustrated with Cancellations at West Park Lowes Philadelphia, Pa

2.3
During this recent summer 2017 I purchased a microwave range online with an in store pick up. When I arrived at Lowes to pick up my items, I was told that my order was canceled, but the money was withdrawn from my account. A week later I ordered floor tile the same way, after waiting almost 4 hours after purchase I arrived at Lowes and was told that my order was canceled again. Now because I know I gave the store ample time to contact me I not clear as to why I didn't receive a call informing me that the order was canceled. Both purchases told me that these items were available in store for pick up. Both times Lowes took my money, leaving me to wait days for reimbursement. Also I made several attempts to contact Lowes through their customer care number only to be placed on hold forever, which lead to this review.

Stop ordering online. Lowe's corporate is deluded into thinking they will someday compete with Amazon but their inventory numbers are too sketchy to ever be a real competitor.

You will never have a faster or more convenient experience by shopping online.

Just go to the store and pick out your own stuff. You may have to wait in line forever because there are never any registers open, but at least you'll only be charged for the things in your cart.

If your going to the store to pick it up, why don't you just go the the store and buy the product? Seems like ordering on line is just an extra step in the purchase process.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Pick Up Service
Cons
  • When rep did help it was like it was a chore to do their job
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
some type of discount compensation

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111