State: Pennsylvania City: Willow Grove Clear all filters (4 of 4889 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania - Now hiring the most obviously ignorant people in Customer Service!

1.8

Update by user Sep 05, 2018

Went in to pay bill, where do they find these surly people? If I hated my job, you can be certain I'd find another. I have not been contacted, I will pay this off and as long as there are still Home Depot's or True Value, I do not need to patronize an operation that cannot train employees common courtesy.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2018

Don't take my word for it, go there and stand at customer service and WAIT for one of these people to even acknowledge your existence...or even make EYE CONTACT. I stood 5 feet from a 'CUSTOMER SERVICE REP' who stood at the register in front of her for more than 5 minutes, not waiting on anyone, looking down at her PHONE, not even looking up to see I was waiting to PAY MY CC BILL. She finally, without even looking at me, turned to another loitering 'employee' who was doing nothing at returns and asked her to 'take care of this guy'-RUDE, NON-PROFESSIONAL, AND DOWN-RIGHT IGNORANT. I will pay off my balance at Lowes and will patronize the HOME DEPOT that is 1/2 mile away instead-this is a COMMON OCCURANCE at this location, frequent enough that it is not just a fluke. Lowes Corporate, PAY ATTENTION, my neighbors all seem to concur with my observations.

I did try to call the store manager, was put on hold repeatedly for almost one hour. No accountability.

@Anonymous

Then Call Customer Care!

Lowes corporate doesnt use this. if you want to make a formal complaint... ask for a Store Manager or call customer care.

Unfortunately, this is the state of retail in the age of big box retail. As an insider, I know It’s all about hitting the high sales numbers not profit.

In order to do that they have to keep the prices low, on some items, even at a loss. They have little control over the cost of goods, and total control over thier labor costs. These wokers make $10.00 an hour, and half of the customers they have to deal with, are appallingly abusive. After a while, I have seen it wear out the most friendly and competant Customer Service Associate.

In general Home Depot is the same way. For the consumer, I would suggest that you take your business to a higher priced local or smaller chain of hardware store where the employees are more motivated by higher compensation.

And... For the Customer Service Associate, I would suggest that you pursue employment at such a store that doesn’t cater to such unreasonable “low rent” customers that have learned that, if they are abusive and “I want to speak to a manager”, then they will get even a bigger discount on their cheap goods.

h.kitchener

The sad thing is that this is not uncommon with many retailers. Good, presentable people who can and will do the job they are hired for are becoming increasingly rare.

The fact that, in your case the employee was allowed to have her cell phone turned on during working hours is bad enough without her staring at it for minutes at a time as if it were a just fried pan of side pork.

Unreliable, inept and lazy employees are now common. Shop at stores that tend to hire better people.

Stop crying

@Anonymous 101

How about ‘stop trolling’...

@Anonymous 101

Stop trolling

View more comments (7)
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Ignorant employees
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania - Bad place

I worked at lowes in willow gro e, pa under hostile work conditions. I was injured there, called racist names, and other. While there two garden store cashiers were sharing customer information and talki g about a party of {{Redacted}}. Customers were made fun of behind their backs as well as employees.

Did you report this to the corporate office? I would.

they have a process for sensitive issues dealing with racism and harassment. Customer or employee...

no one should have to put up with that. Not saying that it could possibly resolve your issue, but it would be documented so if it is sent to the CEO they will be in trouble.

Work Experience or Job Application

Lowes in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania - Crimes at Lowe's

2.5
I worked at lowes a very short time. While there i wzs injured. No help wirh it. Instead was called fat and lazy for being injured. While there i saw customers personal info shared. Customers degraded and made fun of. Willow Grove, pa lowes. A horri le place

This complaint is difficult to read due to the spelling and grammar mistakes.What personal information was shared for you to state that a crime was committed?Was the personal information shared by consent or the other way around?Did you file a report due to your being injured on the job?Who called you fat and lazy?Who made fun of you?

Work Experience or Job Application

Lowes in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania - Sale really put us in danger

2.5
Lowes sold us a samsung washing machine knowing that they were being recalled and then would not honor their promise to pay half for our replacement washer after samsung paid their portion. They had a very rude person call me who was not familiar with the deal the previous employee made on behalf of lowes and refused to honor it. I will never buy from lowes and I will tell every one I come in contact with to stay away from lowes their customer service is horrible from a company who put my family in danger by selling exploding washing machines!
Service
Lowes Washing Machine Replacement
Cons
  • You went back on our agreement
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Samsung Washer Recalled

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111