I "used"to use the lowes on plano rd in Richardson... Everytime I would go there an employee by the name of Jimmie Burnett(Beware) would try and flirt with me.

I'm a 28 year old woman and this man is at least in in late 50's or 60's. At first I thought it was innocent and kinda cute of him... He started literally following me around the store, FLIRTING. I finally had enough of it when I came in with my two year old and he tried asking me to go on a date with him!

I ofcourse already had told him I was married. I just cannot believe some people.

I made a complaint to the manager but I have been there since and hes still there!!!

BEWARE of the CREEPY *** at Lowes in Richardson!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments

How do you know his last name? That is a good question.

To the bathing suit men are dogs comment.

The bible says if you look at a woman and *** after her in your heart you have commited adultery WITH HER. The bible says no adulterer will enter the Kingdom of God so basically you think when a woman dresses like that she will get by with it. She is the one that caused the man to do it.

Let me get this right. God allows a woman to wear skimpy clothing and it is okay to provoke a man to commit adultery He is wrong for doing it a dog as you say but she is okay for doing it. I don't think so the women will be found guitly for causing it. Give it 100 years from now and you will see whether you are right or wrong. You will find out one day

There is no way you complained to management or corporate and he is still there. That is automatic termination and stalking charges.

Why haven't you proceeded to go corporate instead of leave it right there. Lowes requires you to be nice and kind to customers which in return if you say how are you doing to a woman that thinks she is a knock out notice I said she thinks not she is then she thinks your flirting with her. Further more a lot of women dress like street walking prostitutes now days anyway 60 years ago they would have been arrested. Why would a woman dress skimpy especially if she is married not saying you but why do they do that.

Who are they trying to attract it sure isn't their husband.

Further more your married and you think some man flirting with you is cute I wonder if it was George Clooney would you have posted this. A women or man flirting is for one purpose AFFAIR.

I dont care if they come into Lowes wearing bathing suit they deserve to be respected and not grooped over. Men are just hound dogs that need to be taught some manners

when a gal comes in that is pretty or skimpy dressed the mgrs all get on their phones to say what follow her around you can hear what they are saying and it is degrading we as wemen at lowes get sick of it and HR doesnt do anything

At first you thought it was cute. You could've put a stop to it then.

Hey skepticle you always blame the victim? Or just dumb-witted ones?

Good catch that nametag thing!

Fortunately it takes more than one uncorroborated complaint to get someone fired. It seems you may know this gentleman better than you admit and want to wrong him.

How do you know his last name, it's not on his nametag! Just sayin