Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer / Promices by Management to send emails but they never follow through. This appears to be the standard operating procedure for Lowes in Worcester, Ma.

I talked to Sean and the Asst Mgr. Andrew who make promices but never follow through.

This has gone on for a month plus I have contacted the customer cares line to no avail. They say they will forward to senior management. I will say they are all on the same sheet of music as far as jerking customers around.

Review about: Storm Door Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Submit review

Comments

spellcheckisfreebro
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #912930

*promises

joeduane2

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.

This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.

Mr.Joe Duane

email:jduane076@gmail.com Joeduane@consultant.com

promiSes
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #717389

It looks bad, but the hole looks like it was needed for the door/door handle that you selected

leomarron

Lowes calls me and again promices to email me with proposal to credit my account for the door, measurement, and install fee. I again wait to see if they will do what they say they will do.