Lowes - Phone Tag/ and un full filled Promices

1252 of 2595 Lowes reviews

Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer / Promices by Management to send emails but they never follow through. This appears to be the standard operating procedure for Lowes in Worcester, Ma.

I talked to Sean and the Asst Mgr. Andrew who make promices but never follow through.

This has gone on for a month plus I have contacted the customer cares line to no avail. They say they will forward to senior management. I will say they are all on the same sheet of music as far as jerking customers around.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1252 of 2595 Lowes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
joeduane2

Sep 22, 2014 #874076

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.
Mr.Joe Duane
email:jduane076@gmail.com Joeduane@consultant.com

0 0 Reply
leomarron

Sep 14, 2013 #716805 Other Location, New York, United States

Lowes calls me and again promices to email me with proposal to credit my account for the door, measurement, and install fee. I again wait to see if they will do what they say they will do.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lowes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×