thursday to pick up no show they said truck broke down if I had not called to see why they had not showed up ( I took off work all day to be there )any way they said if I had not called the on why they had not showed up they could be working on the truck,, then when ask when can they pick it up they said ,, what do exspcet us to do walk there and pick it up and carry it back here,,,,,,I said do you think it maybe fri ,,, monday or ,, They gave no answer said would call monday still no call ... By the way My warranty is from lowes which then pasted it on to Bttw warranty which then called them ,,, What a big run around and you have to call and talk to all them each and every time 30 minutes or more sometimes,, just to get thru the call

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about troybilt bronco lawn tractor at Lowes was bad service 3rd or forth time now Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments