1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Go to Home Depot, buy from Amazon or buy locally.

I was in enrolled in auto payments and never logged into my account since January 2019 if not even earlier. I do not touch my account. I never want to miss a payment hence the auto payment. Everything was okay until yesterday. I received an email saying I was past due by 185!? HOW?! If it's auto pay, that makes no sense. I was at work and went through chat. Mark Joab said I un-enrolled March 14th and re enrolled...Why would I do that?!?! That makes no sense. ALL he did was give me numbers to call (three for the credit) and finally just told me to call customer service. He did NOTHING for me except the minimal, by getting rid of the late fees. YET I still owed 160... I called the number he gave me. It was an automatic response to pay my bill through the phone. I called customer service the right number today, wanting to speak to a supervisor. She transferred me to a person in the credit department, Gabby!! WTH. Can they do ANYTHING right? She was as helpful as Mark Joab. She said, alright I'll waive the late fees... They already did that! Why don't people listen?? She started getting rude at the end and I had to go back to work and at that point she was rudely, repeating herself, saying there's nothing they can do. So I was done. Lowes does nothing right.

NEVER get their credit card! I've returned a 200$ item, looked at my updated account, and it increased!!

This store is depressing, the people are depressing and miserable. You can NEVER find someone when you need help. They don't carry a variety and if they do, it's impossible to find in the store. The workers can't even locate it.

*** will freeze over before I step into that store!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Waive one month fee.

Lowes Cons: Customer service, Credit service, System breeched, Nothing solved, Calling lowes.

• Lowes Bad SERVICE
  • Poor Attitude
  • Rude And Incinsiderate
  • Customer Care Attitude

Comments

Why are you complaining about Lowes? Your credit account is with an independent credit company.

Won't be any different if you shop at other stores. I had an Amazon account that offered no interest if paid in 6 months. I always paid enough to cover 1/6 of the amount due plus any current moths purchases. They applied the entire payment each month to the 6 month purchase so it paid off right away and you ended up paying interest on current purchases.

I still purchase from Amazon but closed the account which like Lowes was with an independent credit company. Don't blame the store, blame the credit company.