2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I employees went to your store in Rancho Cordova California to return some items that we bought from the pro desk I spent thousands of dollars there I’m a contractor Who deals with your pro desk daily and all three of them back there are excellent employees who care about their customers. The three women at the return desk we’re too worried about their conversation and getting off work they did not want to help me because I didn’t have a receipt in hand yet everybody in there knows me I asked for a manager.

manager came over said she would do what she can then went on break left my guys hanging in there we asked for another manager we were told there were none left to help us . We will not be shopping there anymore I will be back Monday morning to deal with Mike at the pro desk from that point on me and my 40+ employees will boycott every Lowe’s we see. your staff is rude on the weekends and did not want to help one bit.

And could care less that we were upset and left. They thought it was funny we were getting angry and they would not get us a manager.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

Don't know where you are going to shop that will gladly accept returns without your receipt. You have the attitude that their policies don't apply to you because you spend a lot of money there.

Having worked retail for many years I also know that same attitude exists among contractors that feel stores should look the other way if the take a few extra items with their purchases.

They somehow feel the store "owes" them a bonus for making large purchases. Get over yourself and start following the proper return procedures and bring your receipts.

It is funny. It’s obvious you have made many returns without a receipt and it finally caught up with you.

What makes you think that the amount of money you have spent entitles you to go around their return policies? Oh that’s right you’ve spent money.

Um, how about have your receipt the next time?