55 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hello, Reference #7184**** bought on 06/22/20 . I bought a $500 Oklahoma Joes Longhorn grill and extra $100+ in accessories a few weeks ago that was supposed to arrive on 07/4/20 July 4th holiday so i took off work and bought a bunch of food to cook on grill for family I invited over.

A lady from Lowes called Saturday morning saying they couldn't bring the grill out because someone either put it together wrong or a factory defect because it wouldn't sit level. She said she would give me a $50 credit for the inconvenience. We rescheduled for the following Saturday but then she called back about an hour later and said they have a guy that will put a new one together Saturday and get it to me Sunday the 5th . I'm like great , so i took off work AGAIN called up family AGAIN .

Sunday came and they were bringing the grill up the driveway and the leggs attached to the wheels FALLS OFF ! Further looking at it the lower panel on it was bent and had a scratch. Now i just paid $500 for this grill and this how it shows up ?? Told delivery guy to take it back !

I went back to store and talked to a manager Keith Wood at store #1136 Clinton , MD. He went to back and checked for a new grill IN BOX and said he would have it put together Monday and delivered Tuesday. I told him i go to work by 1:30p so needs to come early so he said he would make sure it's at top of the list. Monday evening i get the delivery email saying its coming between 1:45-5:45p .

I went by store AGAIN because this is not what was agreed too !! I talked to another manager he said they had a grill in back so i asked if i can look at it before they ship it the next day . We both went back to look at grill and it was the SAME EXACT GRILL with the leggs still falling off , scratch, bent part They were going to send me out the same grill in the same condition AGAIN Not a NEW one the SAME one !! Not to mention i tried calling the store multiple times and NOBODY answered the phones , calling and calling NOBODY on multiple days I want my grill ASAP , a NEW GRILL, Put together correctly, and a MAJOR DISCOUNT for all this BS i've had to deal with.

Thanks !

Update: 07/10/20 The manager had them put together ANOTHER grill Wednesday after wasting more of my time to go back to store because NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONES AT STORE to send out grill Thursday. The grill showed up messed up again scratch on front and the legs on crooked which I noticed as soon as I stepped into delivery truck.

Why didn't someone else notice it ? The wheels are angled off to the right .

User's recommendation: Check everything you have assembled.

Preferred solution: All the problems I have had and still having I should get the grill for FREE or at least half off ‼ Plus I still want my grill I paid $500+ for assembled CORRECTLY ‼.

Lowes Pros: Hard to find any.

Lowes Cons: Customer servics completely sucks answers phones, Poor follow up.

Location: 8755 Branch Avenue, Clinton, MD 20735

Comments

#2020607

It's BUYER BEWARE at Lowes. Similar experience in the Installation Program. They Sub it out, make a Profit on Product Sold and take a Profit on the Install and tell the Sub do it for this, their Installation are a RIPE OFF.

Lowes Reviews