I recently remodeled my kitchen through at lowes of Lexington. I have spent close to 30000 dollars on this project on appliances ,cabinets,tile ,framing etc.

lowes was instructed to bring my appliances out on a Saturday which was a refrigerator,diswasher,stove,and microwave. They only brought the stove and the side of it was caved in and damaged and they expected me to accept this. They did not bring any of the other appliances. Then we scehluled the rest of the stuff for the following Tuesday the didn't bring the dishwasher.

I had to miss work for this and now im going to miss another day for another trip to my house.This is most unorganized place and have little respect for the customer. The screw ups and poor time management and inventory management is the worst I have seen. I guess they thing everyone can get off work at will.

These problems shoudnt exsist at a place like this. Feel free to call em they have my number

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about whirlpool refrigerator from Lowes was how unorganized this place is Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments