3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After purchasing all of my kitchen appliances from Lowe's for a property I had just bought and was renovating, I was denied coverage for a faulty dishwasher when it broke within 4 weeks of using it. Although the appliances were purchased in August 2015 and the warranty was for a year, when the dishwasher broke in Sept.

2016 and I called Lowe's to offer proof that the dishwasher was not installed until renovations were complete and was not used for the first time until Aug. 31, 2016 I initially received good news. The gentleman who first took my call assured me that the warranty would be extended one extra month since I had never made a claim and because I had only used it for less than a month. He said a supervisor would call me back once they approved the extension.

Two days later I got a very curt voice mail telling me that all they were willing to do was extend the warranty for 3 days.

Totally ridiculous and useless. However, I am attorney and I know I am not just limited to a written warranty when an appliance breaks after being used for less than 4 weeks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jherr4753 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Why on earth would you buy appliances a full year before you installed them?

Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States #1220915

Lowe's doesn't provide the one year MANUFACTURER'S warranty. Your complaint is with them, not Lowe's